Argonaut Resins' Eric Nocella Diaz Answers "How Was 2013?"

WHAT: I asked a select few folks how their 2013 was, and what should folks expect from them in 2014, and this is what they shared with TOYSREVIL…

TOYSREVIL-SAYS; Eric Nocella Diaz of Argonaut Resin designs and make his own resin designer toys and collectibles. Eric also draws/illustrates (shown above-right is a small-res review of his art done for my I LIKE TOYS fanzine!). Eric is my "hero" and inspiration in this scene, I am not shy to say, and I don't say it lightly. Now go follow him on Twitter and Instagram @argonautresins … after reading what Eric has to share with us, that is!


ERIC NOCELLA DIAZ: My 2013 was very busy and exciting. Argonaut Resins celebrated it's sixth year on the scene in 2013 and produced more resins than the year before. The big high light of the year was collaborating with some amazing artists on the Tuttz, Pharaoh Hound and Sucio mouse resins figurines.






ERIC NOCELLA DIAZ: I have a lot of big things planned this year like the 2 foot Tuttz and probably a few other sizes since the figurine has been received rather well. I'd also like to move into a more mainstream audience with my brands and future concepts if possible. I'm always full of surprises and will continue to try and keep making more exciting concepts come to life. There may even be more artist collaborations too, fingers crossed.


(Above: 2-foot tall Tuttz / Below: Exclusive reveal of MICRO TUTTZ!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK