Ario Anindito Answers "How Was 2013?"

WHAT: I asked a select few folks how their 2013 was, and what should folks expect from them in 2014, and this is what they shared with TOYSREVIL…



ARIO ANINDITO: 2013 is one of the fastest year that I've been through. However, it was also the year with the most up and downs for me. It was a super fast roller coaster. Anyway, here's several things that made my 2013:

My first movie (of being an art director) came out. It was all paid, the hard work, the sweat and the tears. The movie got very good appreciation from the audiences (we are planning to make the sequel, yee-haw!), and it was nominated on Piala Maya (one of Indonesian movie awarding event) for best film, best art direction and best scoring.

The appreciation for my work is thankfully great and better. My DC gig came out in the end of 2012, so the appreciation for it is still big in 2013. I've attended several comicons: Popcon, Toysfair and Toysattack in Jakarta, and STGCC 2013 in Singapore, and it was all a huge success. I also got featured in several national newspapers. It's never about the money or fame. It's about getting the work appreciated, making new friends and having a great time in life.






ARIO ANINDITO: I'm working on several movie projects. One that's already ongoing is for "the Night Comes for Us" movie. It will be directed by "Macabre", "VHS2", "Killers" director, Timo Tjahjanto and Gareth Evans, the director of "the Raid". So the movie will be a total badassery!

Also, the sequel for my previous movie, "Finding Srimulat". Let the good times roll!


ARIO ANINDITO: The other update is very exciting for me because I've been an avid action figures collector since '94, and now I'm working on several projects in the 1/6th action figures industry. I hope everything goes as planned, and when they do, I will reveal the big news to Toysrevil exclusively! :)

Several upcoming project that I'm planning to do is to finish my own comic book, working on several other comics, and of course attending the comic/toy cons. The closest one will be the Jakarta Toysfair that will be held in March 2014, I will do the usual sketching and signing there. See you guys!



Look for Ario Anindito on the www via:
arioanindito.daportfolio.com
DeviantART
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Online Store
NOTE: All Images in this post were provided by Ario because he is an awesome man.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK