Artwork Previews for "Deja Vu, Selected works from Ken Keirns" @ Madelife (Opens Jan 9)


There are three styles of depiction of (Caucasian) women, which I adore, namely ladies by Phil Noto, Jeremiah Ketner, and Ken Keirns, whose work is the focus of this particular blog-post.

Seen here are previews for "Deja Vu, Selected works from Ken Keirns" - opening Thursday January 9th @ Madelife, with an opening reception from 6:00 to 8:00pm, where all the pieces are available for sale. Do contact the gallery for availability and prices. I really miss seen Ken's ladies, I admit, so this is a swell treat, eve if they are seen online, for me :)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK