Badass Fanart by Sylvain "Tohad" Sarrailh


Came across this on my Facebook-stream and it would be remiss of me not to share on my blog! Witness (if you already have not), 'favorite' fictional fables and cartoon character creations - now depicted as "real" as their names imply, and as bloody as they could be, or as the artist calls it; as "Badass Fanart"!

Illustrated by Sylvain Sarrailh AKA "Tohad" on DeviantART, you can as well check out individual write-ups on lesvoisinsduchaos.blogspot.fr (in the French language).

Posted here is just a selection of my favorites, and you can see the rest direct from Sylvian's Badass Fanarts Tumblr or mirrored on my dedicated Facebook album.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK