Custom-Feature: Artist Dunnys by JonPaul Kaiser

"It's a set of 5 3" Dunnys, each of an artist chosen between myself and the customer. The style is split roughly down the middle, with my style on the right and my appropriation of the artist's style on the left. " -shared JonPaul Kaiser.
"Leonardo Da Vinci (for whose style I referenced his line drawings, specifically his anatomical sketches).

Francisco Goya (whose dark and surreal themes are a big inspiration, for this I referenced his charcoal sketches).

Pablo Picasso (for a long time my favourite artist, here using his early cubist, blending his later more surreal work). 

Salvador Dali (to me he's the original Pop Artist, with his easily accessible style and cultural/pop references).
and Francis Bacon (now my favourite fine artist)."
-added JonPaul Kaiser.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK