Erick Scarecrow (of ESC Toy) Answers "How Was 2013?"

WHAT: I asked a select few folks how their 2013 was, and what should folks expect from them in 2014, and this is what they shared with TOYSREVIL…



ERICK SCARECROW: My 2013 was extremely hard. My father passed away and it something that I didn't see coming. We were very close. I had to deal with some feelings that I never felt before but I'm doing much better now.


ERICK SCARECROW: My first thoughts of 2014 is really moving way pass 2013 and looking forward to the new. I have several things in the works that I'm excited about. Going to relaunch the 9DKP project via Kickstarter in a different format thanks to the encouragement of the previous backers.

I'm also looking forward to working with more game developers on the collectible end. One of them is Klei Entertainment based in Canada. They will introduce a polished line of collectibles based on their existing title "Don't Starve" and "Mark of the Ninja". We spent a great deal of time and effort on them so I hope collectors will appreciate it.

Other than that this is like my 9th year of operation and it's amazing. I'm going to try some new things this year. I'm feeling more creative this round than 2013. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I don't want to reveal too much.





Look for Erick Scarecrow on the www via:
Blog
Instagram
Twitter
esctoy.com
ESC Toy Twitter
Online Store
NOTE: All Sneak Peek First Look Images in this post were provided by Erick because he rocks hard, nuff said!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK