From Uglydoll: Wonder Woman, Uglyhorse & Wild West OX


And while I am wholly unsure if Wild West OX rides the Uglyhorse, but I am pretty sure the Wonder Woman Uglydoll would make a perfect complement to Babo Superman and Icebat Batman, completing the Trinity of DC Comics-Coolness!

No, I currently have zero product info for these, hence the irreverent text accompanying this image post, which on hindsight, would work better as a textless post on my TOYSREVIL-Tumblr … but yes, I never "learn", do I? Heh.

Maybe we'll know more by New York Toy Fair? ;p

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK