"How Was 2013?" Q&As #onTOYSREVIL

"2013 has been interesting year for me in term of toys and arts related, DTK DIY resin toys are finally released in limited amount, it went well, it's the first toy that i ever produce and made (it's my collab with Fredy Chandra), 2013 also bring (back) my old hobbies which is drawing, almost lunch time during workday, i'll draw some and oh yeah, I started to do custom toys as well!"-shared David The Killer (on Facebook)
And January 2014 has come to an end on the 31st, and a (self-declared) "Month of Reminiscing The Year of 2013" ends with this entry from David Tan aka David The Killer, and you can click on any of the images posted below to read 13 X 2013 and How Was 2013?. My sincere thanks to folks and friends who replied and took the trouble to do the Q&A, heres wishing everyone a spectacular 2014 to come ahead!

















We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK