Jeremy Madl (MAD) Answers "How Was 2013?"

WHAT: I asked a select few folks how their 2013 was, and what should folks expect from them in 2014, and this is what they shared with TOYSREVIL…



MAD: 2013 was a busy year! Besides juggling my family life and a lot of client work, I was pushing hard to get new products developed and manufactured for my own brands. I had a few releases sprinkled throughout the year which was awesome, but my main focus was gearing up for 2014.

I released my own line of apparel and accessories called "MADNESS Brand" which has been an awesome experience and a nice change from the usual "toy" thing.

The 18" Modern Hero Bank and Modern Hero 5" original figures started releasing in the later part of 2013, and I did a few conventions to coincide with the releases.



DIY MADLs in White and Black!


MAD: A new year, and more of the "never ending hustle"... 2014 marks the 10 year anniversary of the MAD*L figures and I've been working on putting a lot of releases together to celebrate. A new line of 5" MAD"L's will be releasing this year, as well as a special "10yr Edition" design. I'm planning a few more runs of the mini-MAD*L resins and maybe even a few new micro-MAD*L items.

Also dropping this year are more color variants of the 18" Modern Hero Banks and the 5" original figure so keep an eye out for those. It's been great finally releasing these pieces as they've been in the works for a very long time.

There's a lot more lined up for the year, but due to contracts I'm not allowed to talk about them... but none the less am really excited to see these ideas finally become reality.


Look for MadToyDesign on the www via:
www.madtoydesign.com
Behance
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Online Store
NOTE: All Images in this post were lifted from Jeremy's instagram @madtoydesign by myself and were not provided by the artist.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK