Luke Chueh Answers "How Was 2013?"

WHAT: I asked a select few folks how their 2013 was, and what should folks expect from them in 2014, and this is what they shared with TOYSREVIL…



LUKE CHUEH: 2013 was fun. I got to travel to Singapore and China, and I met a lot of amazing/talented people. The year ended with me feeling hopeful for 2014.


Above: Upcoming 4-feet tall Possessed from Munky King


LUKE CHUEH: 2014 is the year I go big. The Large "Possessed" is finally going into production through Munky King and I'm also releasing an edition of the Large "Jack" Pretty In Plastic produced for my 2013 solo show at Corey Helford Gallery.

As for smaller sculpts, Munky King and I are developing a couple of new projects to be released this year too. Please check my social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Blog) for information as it becomes available.
Thanks for your support!


Look for Luke Chueh on the www via:
www.lukechueh.com
Instagram
Twitter
Tumblr
Facebook
NOTE: All Images in this post were lifted from Luke's instagram @lukechueh by myself and were not provided by the artist.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK