Mark Nagata (Max Toy Co) Answers "How Was 2013?"

WHAT: I asked a select few folks how their 2013 was, and what should folks expect from them in 2014, and this is what they shared with TOYSREVIL…

TOYSREVIL-SAYS: Make no mistake, I personally heart Max Toy Co products, and having a chance to meet Mark himself at STGCC in 2012 was one of the highlights for me! As I go gather my-fanboy-self together, here is what mark had to share with us…


MARK NAGATA: Oh 2013 was a great year for Max Toys. I had some many events here and in Japan plus new toy releases that I lost track of what I actually did But, I have to say that because of the various Cat figures we make we've been able to expand our Fan base as well … the power of Kitties, you know!




MARK NAGATA: Well I keep saying I will be doing less and trying to take it easier but no such luck. My guy in Japan, Monster Boogie Yo Miyamoto, and I have many more new soft vinyl figures planned throughout 2014. Several shows for Japan in the works plus something with FOE Gallery in June. Also have some cool projects with up and coming artists … actually these types of projects excite me the most. I love introducing new talent to the scene.

NOTE: all Images in this post were provided by Mark, because he rocks! 'nuff said.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK