Police-Machine from Patient No.6

"Now Revolution in my country. Now people are fighting with injustice. The last straw was the iniquity of beating people 30.11.2013 (This date is engraved on the helmet). I'm against all this!!! This toy is a protest against all this!!! This is my view on the machine that destroys my nation, and not just my - this machine is actual in all countries where there is injustice, and where there is a bold and honest people ready to fight with it." - exclaims Patient No.6.


Powerful genesis for this figure's existence, indeed. The figure is named "POLICE-MACHINE" and stands at 6 inches tall. Available in two versions (1) GREY-Colored POLICE-MACHINE (Priced at US$86 + free shipping), and (2) FULL-Colored POLICE-MACHINE (US$96 + free shipping) - both purchasable here via www.patient6.com. "BE FREE! PEACE!"


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK