Pop! Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. "Agent Coulson" from Funko


I tried to like the television series "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.", but most times it leaves me feeling quite empty and gagging for "more" (whatever "more" is…) … and not that"Skye" hasn't been eye-candy … but maybe the "Agent Coulson" Pop! Vinyl from Funko might prove more "interesting" and perhaps engage my attention more? … Now let's see a "Tahiti-Coulson" soon, yes?

No availability date mentioned for this single piece, so do check in with your fav retailers for dibs … would place nice alongside your Nick Fury, or Captain America Pop!s, no?

Now we NEED an "Agent Melinda May" Pop! too!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK