Preview Teasers for "Trigger 2" by brandy Peters x FERG @ Stranger Factory (Jan 10-Feb 2)


Launching Friday January 10th at stranger Factory, is "TRIGGER 2" - featuring new works from Brandt Peters and FERG. I've blogged about this event before, so I'm not going to regurgitate any further (go read it HERE, AND CLICK HERE to peep what happened in the first "Trigger" event in 2012) … instead, I bring you oddless of teaser snaps, for your gawking pleasures! Don't need to thank me, my friends = I snagged them from both gentlemen's instagram anyways MUAHAHAHAHA


(All images via @brandtpeters + @fergbag)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK