Scott Tolleson Answers "How Was 2013?"

WHAT: I asked a select few folks how their 2013 was, and what should folks expect from them in 2014, and this is what they shared with TOYSREVIL…

TOYSREVIL-SAYS: I've been a fan of Scott Tolleson's art since the days of Tricycle Terror (with that being my first ever interview with him too), and enjoy his visual slice of Americana till the current evolution of his art, now involving original sculptwork, and a somewhat more aggressive and "edgier" aesthetic ... Still a fan, regardless!


SCOTT TOLLESON: My 2013 was near perfect. I can't think of a day that passed last year where I wasn't excited about an upcoming and/or current project I was working on. It was a busy year for me without a doubt. Juggling my home life, day job and personal work almost got to be too much at some points. I can't tell you how many toy releases I had in 2013. Haha. Some highlights I can think of right away were my trip to NY for the Kidrobot Evolved release, the Deadbeet show at Toy Art Gallery, my solo show at Dragatomi and the Bartholomew Punchyface release party with Luke Chueh at Giant Robot.




SCOTT TOLLESON: 2014 is pretty much starting where 2013 left off! I'm currently working on projects with 2 separate toy companies on projects I'm really excited about. I'm trying something different with these collaborations. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my fans will dig them as much as I do. Also, I'm doing more self produced toys which are all a labor of love for me. My Trayjus character will be seeing the Japanese vinyl treatment, hopefully early this year. Also, a collaboration piece that I've teased called "Kookie No Good" will be releasing shortly.

Look for Scott Tolleson on the www via:
www.stolleart.com
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
NOTE: All Images in this post were lifted from Scott's instagram @mrscotttolleson by myself and were not provided by the artist.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK