Yury Ustsinau for Kidrobot Black?


Kidrobot previews on their instagram @kidrobot this particular teaser for what I "suspect" to be a piece by Frankfurt, Germany-based illustrator and graphic designer Yury Ustsinau (featured here), for Kidrobot Black, and it looks amazing.

I've personally been a fan of KR-Black releases- most notably digesTED by Alex Pardee, Junko Mizuno's Kuro Megami, and Tara McPherson's Black Lilitu, but their price-point always seem out of reach for me … but then again, I am not a usual wage-earner and do not have the spending power I would like to have tho, innit? LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK