'9 to 5 Warriors' from Brandon Braswell

"I've been working on fun passion project called 9 to 5 Warriors where I wanted to recapture the magic from my generations Saturday morning cartoons. So I actually produced a little animated intro similar to one you would find in the 80s/90s with a catchy theme song to boot." -shared Brandon Braswell
"Along with the intro also created those bright yellow vintage style wax pack trading cards you would find at every stores back in the day. (I am currently) in talks with a few companies to produce minifigures based off the characters hopefully within the next few months. Follow @9to5warriors on instagram to see more photos. behind the scenes, and the actual prototype figures :)"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK