Ghost Butler from Peter Kato: White & Violet Editions


With the earlier teaser floating about in the internet etherverse, Peter Kato sends words and images of the GHOST BUTLER, with the White Ghost Butler as a standard classic, and Violet Ghost Butlers made specifically for Valentines Day!

Standing a chunky 3 inch high x 1.5 wide resin cast figure with simple painted highlights, they are currently limited to 12 pieces of each color and priced at US$50 per via peterkatoshop.com this Thursday Feb6.2014.

""Happy To Serve~ " (eternally) is his moto, and he is my chunky Ghost Servant. I wanted to get back into those characters like FrightBite & Kawako that expressed my Addams Family / Tim Burton imagination. I have so many different designs I didn't want to just focus on what seemed of lately my "Earth force versus Space Army figures" … Don't get me wrong in the next coming months I will definitely be putting out more new editions to that group of figures too." ~added Peter.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK