'Ghostbusters' by Javier Jiménez (for 'It Came From 1984' @ Bottleneck Gallery)


Javier Jiménez shares with us his artwork of a Gangsta Marshmallow Man, done for the "It Came From 1984" show which launched at Bottleneck Gallery. Expect the piece to be available for online purchase on Saturday, February 8th, at Bottleneckgallery.com. Meanwhile, here is what Javier had to exclusively share with us about his own memories with the concept!:
"(My) memories of Ghostbusters go back to the animated series from the late 80s. Back then I didn't know there was a movie that was made before the animated series, so when they aired it one day on the TV, I thought it had been done after the cartoons, haha. But I loved everything about Ghostbusters because I've always loved monsters of all sorts, and in the animated series you had a different ghost per episode and they had very different designs, which made me very excited to see how the enemy in the next episode would look!"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK