Toy-Review: Transformers & G.I.Joe Series One


Thanks to The Toy Project, I finally have Transformers and G.I.Joe mini figures in hand! Designed by Les Schettkoe and produced by The Loyal Subjects in the U.S., these belong to the first series of both blind boxed lines, and here are some images and quick impressions to share of my first deboxing!



BLIND PULLED: "Starscream" from The Transformers Series 1

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Am loving the boxy-form of the figure, with the articulation an added bonus for possibility. This is sturdy plastic/vinyl with splendid paint apps and finish ~ Kudos!

With this, I simply cannot wait for the 2nd series! Meanwhile, expect unboxing videos to come for the rest of the boxes … crossing my fingers for a Soundwave and Grimlock!



BLIND PULLED: "Snowjob" from G.I.Joe Series 1

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: The printing on the figure is pretty superb, and the finishing again, is quite sweet. The added accessories are well appreciated and totally adds to the playability of the figure. They culled simply just given this guy a rifle, ya know? Well done, TLS!

Expect unboxing videos to come for the rest of the boxes! I'll be praying to the BlindBoxGawds for a Destro, or the chase, Baroness! *maniacal-hahahaha*

Where you need to go now., to score either of these products, is via The Toy Project via www.TheToyProjectSG.com , Facebook andstay tuned to their Twitter and/or Instagram @thetoyproject :)

(Thanks again for the hook-up Stanley!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK