Vendor Registration for Designer Con 2014 Begins!


Vendor Registration for Designer Con 2014 is now up at www.designercon.com - with the dates this year being November 8th-9th, happening @ Exhibit Hall A & B of the Pasadena Convention Center. Stay tuned to updates on their Twitter @DesignerCon!

CLICK HERE to view my online coverage of the 2-day annual event, and as posted below is video coverage of DCon 2013, courtesy of The_Con_Fluence Covers (pretty spot-on description of the scene too, with a perspective from "outside" of the scene = KUDOS!) ... and my toylife is now "complete" since seeing The Sucklord twerk LOL ... (I still want to lay my hands on the "99 Deaths of JarJar" zine tho!).

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK