12" Yojimbo - Shusuke by AX2 (March 14 Sale)

AX2 Studios has released images of their latest 12" figure, in a different genre from their earlier futuristic urban fighters, with something a little more "traditionally" inspired …

"Yojimbo is my job. The members of Inu teased me, saying what I do is reminiscent of a watchdog that guards the entrance of Saru, but I pay them no heed. My life belongs to my mast'r. A grateful dog is no doubt far nobler than those crude, thankless goshi. I shall killeth those who dareth toucheth mineth mast'r!"- by Shusuke/ Yojimbo from the tribe of Saru.

YOJIMBO / SHUSUKE will be opened for pre-order from March 14.2014 @ 8AM (Pacific Daylight Time) via ax2warehouse.bigcartel.com, with the first batch pre-order of Yojimbo priced at a "promotional deal" of US$165 (original retail price: US$185). Limited to 400 pieces worldwide, the images shown here are of a vibrant visual design of a Eastern-warrior, and I am liking what I'm seeing!

WHAT: "YOJIMBO means bodyguards, the job is usually taken by the more destitute rank of Samurai, such as the Ronin. Yet the attire of a Saru sergeant ought to be glamorous, so even a mere bodyguard's garments would appear more extravagant than that of usual corporals. The Saru people do not tolerate any dishevelment in clothing- a set of elegant, organized attire represents the frontage of the entire Saru clan.

GOSHI means the lowest rank of samurai."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK