Custom-Feature: Assault & Batteryz [Ambush Medic Edition] from QUICCS


Bulletpunk: Assault & Batteryz [Ambush Medic Edition] is a commissioned 1-off custom based on the 3-inch Dunny-based resin toy Assault & Batteryz that Quiccs had released last STGCC 2013. Sporting an ivory / maroon / grey color scheme, the Ambush Medic version is both an assault team and a medic backup.
"I particularly enjoyed doing this custom since I was able to highlight certian tiny details of my original sculpt that were somewhat hidden in the all-gold color version. People may hit me up for orders of new color requests for this one at quikijiki@gmail.com." -adds Quiccs Maiquez,
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK