GID Heathrows & Ultrus AquaBog Upcoming Releases from Frank Kozik


To the (no doubt) detriment of my erstwhile toy-news bloggery-exploits, I have since "unfollowed" Frank Kozik's IG @frankkozik, simply because he has been producing a seemingly endless array of toy-goodness, and my IG-stream was flooded with his prolific-ness LOL (No, tis not because of cat-pics, becoz I post cat-pics myself too lol) … nevertheless, there would be countless times I would've missed out on newsery, like this two slices of upcoming toy-release headsups, starting with the above GID Large Heathrow sofubis (limited to 30pcs) … and featured below is the Ultrus AquaBog (featuring Skinner's character figure), in an edition of 13pcs! Stay tuned to his IG and Twitter @frankkozik for further updates, meanwhile :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK