Hellboy 20th Anniversary tribute art show" @ Hero Complex Gallery (May 2nd)

Announced on March 22nd, designated "Hellboy Day" (WHY), was the official "Hellboy 20th Anniversary tribute art show" @ Hero Complex Gallery, by curator/participant Chogrin Muñoz, whereby over 100 artists will "pay tribute to Mike Mignola's Hellboy Universe". Launching May the 2nd, these are a few online venues to go in search of images and info: Facebook vents + hellboy20thartshow.tumblr.com.

I wonder if my fan-art could be part of the show? … naaaaah j/k! LOL

And as I naively ponder my impossible "chances", we have our very first artwork sneak peek, courtesy of Max Toy Co's Mark Nagata (via IG @maxtoyco):

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK