"Random Encounters": New Works by Jonathan Bergeron @ Rotofugi


Launched March 14th @ Rotofugi is "Random Encounters" - featuring new works by Montreal-based artist Jonathan Bergeron AKA "Johnny Crap", with previews of his artwork viewable (select ones feature here) and purchasable via www.rotofugi.com. Exhibiting thru April 6th, this is his first solo exhibit at Rotofugi Gallery. LOVE his work, although I wished there were more affordable prints I could procure rather than original artwork - which I would love to bits - but absolutely beyond my feeble abilities LOL

FYI: As well mentioned on his Tumblr: "15% off all orders at johnnycrap.bigcartel.com until Monday 2pm. Enter code Fookinsnow"


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK