"Thank you for your compliance human" - PH-42

"Thank you for your compliance human. I acknowledge that you have chosen to disseminate the warning of your upcoming annihilation. As a token of my appreciation I have granted you a temporary Apocalypse Abstention Card. This ID card should protect you from any robot infiltration in your area until my robot soldiers are ready for purchase.

If you wish further correspondence please contact me and I can answer any questions you have about the complete obliteration of you world.

- PH-42"
Now that's how you run promos for continuous coverage of your products/creations, without rehearsing images, IMHO. Check out my previous post of the Camo and DIY Editions of PH-42.

ReTweet (RT) @PH42Robot to get your own personalized "Digital Apocalypse Abstention Card" (Classified for Temporary use) … Now I need to get a bigger image than this, becoz I'm not sure the robots can see/scan that small! LOL *crossing-fingers*

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK