TOYSREVIL Unboxes: PINK MASAO - Ozzo Collection Exclusive "Wandering Misfits" Mini Figure!


TOYSREVIL Unboxes: (4-Legged) PINK MASAO = an Ozzo Collection (Retailer) Exclusive "Wandering Misfits" mini figure! The "Wandering Misfits" created by Kathie Olivas & Brandt Peters, produced by Cardboard Spaceship Toys (apologies for missing you folks out in the video credits! I swear there were there before I uploaded it ... ;p), featuring character modeled by Scott Wetterschneider of Shinbone Creative.

Check out more still images posted HERE in my dedicated Facebook album (And don't forget to "LIKE" my page!) Thanks to @mikeozzo for your generosity!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK