TOYSREVIL's Weekend Toy Review Filming Adventures


I initially had a whole chunk of bloggery all done, referencing my less than stellar personal experience recording toy review videos on Saturday, but on re-reading it, it felt too "whiney" and "complain-y" to put my name to it, and frankly I'd not want to perpetuate that on my own blog, so ... AND Sunday turned out to be a pretty productive day for filming toy review videos! So instead I shall post snaps (I had first instgrammed, along with videos) of select scenes from the 2-day odyssey LOL … Enjoy the pics and enjoy the weekend, folks!



Saturdays were about double, and even triple blind boxed pulls, while Sunday was more fun, and a daunting review finally done! Look for the videos to hit the blog somewhen soon, and monad thanks to The Toy Project, Apologies To Banksy and Mighty Jaxx for the toy-awesomeness!

AND a TOYSREVIL-Shout Out to Albert, Rob and Travis = for your utmost generosity in your "toy-trades" … truly made my weekend a "special one", guys! THANKS!



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK