WIPs of "New" Knuckle Bear from TOUMA


"New" Knuckle Bear by TOUMA revealed, with these sculpt-pics by 3D Sculptor 'DOKUTOKU460', featuring new eke and wrists-articulation, AND a new pair of paws-with-claws! With a tentative schedule for a SDCC-release, I am interested to see both the size of, and finished look would be.

Check out earlier incarnations of Knuckle Bears posted on this blog … personally, I am not too bothered by previous releases as much as I would be interested to snag new ones … aaahhh I'm just being a sourpuss becoz I don't own any earlier Knuckle Bears! I ALWAYS WANTED THEM TOO! :)


Source: IG @toumart
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK