#animalkingdomapril: for Sketchery Month of April on Instagram


#animalkingdomapril = factual or fictitious; an animal sketch a day, for the month of April, on Instagram. Inspired by Dacosta's #marchofrobots daily drawing of robots for the month of March, I'd decided to start this (Purely for the fun of sketchery, of course :p), with drawing something I am wholly bad at: "animals" lol … but of course, I've been taking "liberties" thus far … Starting off with my #metalhead series, so far tis just me (no delusions of grandeur, I insist! I really enjoy the "practice" tho ;p) … and I've just started on a #ComicAnimals theme … Join me? :)?

(hashtag your animal drawings with #animalkingdomapril)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK