Previews for Andrew Bell's "Factory Strangers" show opening April 4th @ Stranger Factory


Andrew Bell's "Factory Strangers" opens April 4th @ Stranger Factory, and while I've since posted preview peeks, the finished pieces are now listed online for peeps and purchases, and I am frankly left in awe and wondrous amazement!

And while I struggled to resist posting each and every image, instead I chose a select "few" (*cough*) to showcase his fictional factory denizens toiling their souls away! I think they'd make perfect characters in a stop-motion short, which frankly is how I already imagined them to be, even looking that the studio pics … heh.

Exhibiting thru April 27th, Andrew will be in attendance at the show launch!


Stranger Factory
109 Carlisle Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
505-508-3049
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK