Leecifer's Custom-Skeleve for "Conjuring Mischief" @ Stranger Factory (May 2-June 1, 2014)


Here I am boning up for a "Conjuring Mischief" feature post, when these schweet snaps of Leecifer's custom-Skelve popped into my cyber-bosom, which I in turn share exclusively with readers of TOYSREVIL! Leecifer be playing with "fire" again - I like it when he does that, keeps my toy-lovin' heart feelin' warm and toasty ;p



“Conjuring Mischief” opens May 2nd and runs through June 1st,
with an opening reception on Friday, May 2nd from 6 – 9 PM.

Stranger Factory
109 Carlisle Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
505-508-3049
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK