Of Ghostbusters Print & Personal Sketches from Javier Jiménez


Wrapping up my Friday bloggery with a "shout-out" post to illustrator / character designer Javier Jiménez, to thank him for the spectacular "Ghostbusters" print, the signature and doodle at the back of it, and the additional page of sketches that made me smile like a doofus and heart lit up with joy! I love personal doodles, simply because they are "personal", and not necessarily a "complete image meant for commercial enterprise" (which I heart too but you know what I mean haha).

Thank you, my friend! :)

Do stay tuned to Javier's work and only presence linked in www.javierjimenezdesign.com and as well follow him on his IG @javierjimenezxl, stat!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK