Pronto Pixel's "The Still Alive Show"

"2 years ago I was diagnosed with stage 4 Hodgkin's Lymphoma Cancer. During the year of my battle I decided to do more of what I loved and that is creating art, illustrations and designing for the people who believed in me. As the year passed with bright colors and I survived my battle I decided to throw a show to celebrate my winning against cancer, hence the still alive show."
Shared Tamish Aswani AKA Pronto Pixel, with the video featured above a chronicle of his show at Tree House Kemang Jakarta in mid-December 2013. Also keep a keen eye out for his Island Hooligan collectible from KUROBOKAN, people!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK