BHEAD @ Art Toy Culture 2014


What can I extol about Korean wunderkind known as BHEAD? His post-apocalyptic character creations are stuff of hobby legends, and I've done my fair share of ogling, and I can lust after his "Day After WW3" non-scale "super-deformed" series, or his "Night Stalker" 1/30-scale series … but you know what? I can't afford anything now, so all I can do Is to touch the computer-screen gently and let out a whimper of lament and regret …

Meanwhile, back at Art Toy Culture Festival in Seoul, South Korea (May 1-5) ...




Event Pics via 塔倫提
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK