Custom-Feature: Day of the Dead Snow White by Obscure

"I am pretty excited about my newest Day of the Dead custom. It is a customized Snow White, Disney Animator doll. I am no seamtress, but I customized the dress, fixed her hair, added some roses and painted her face in the style of Day of the Dead. I also painted her shows red. The response has been awesome already with the first 2 WIPs I shared." -said Obscure AKA Matt Perez.

And this lil'lady is available for sale priced at US$250, including shipping within the U.S. (or $275 outside of the U.S.). For availability of this, or for commissions, email matthew@angrykoalagear.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK