Design Your Own Chuck Taylor - Featuring Designs from Buff Monster + Bwana Spoons



For quite some time., I have resisted posting news about tees, sneakers or any lifestyle products, with the aim to focus on "toys" on this humble blog of mine … but I simply could not resist posting about Buff Monster's Chucks Taylors! Available to purchase here for US$80, it is part of Coverse's "Design Your Own Chuck Taylor" line, which also includes one from Bwana Spoons! I Love Chucks, but alas my broad feets never could really fit them, even after all these years ~ *man-sob*

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK