#flashbackfriday: TOYSREVILdotCom Pages


Before the blog, there was "Multiply" … and before Multiply (a precursor to Facebook, as far as I'm concerned), there was the TOYSREVIL-dot-com!

TOYSREVIL used to have dedicated dot-com domain, where I posted my personal hobby 1/6 kitbashes, and some Kubricks and mixed toys dioramas (most of whom are lost in the wwwind), and even attempted to sell stuff too! But that was over a decade-and-a-half ago, and I have since lost the dot-com domain (because I could not afford to renew then…) and learnt / come to accept that it is overrated ... or so I tell myself hahahaha

Nevertheless, when one does not run a daily toyblog, one tends to have more free time to leisurely pose and take snaps of toys, and add cheesy photoshopped graphics LOL ... I really miss those days of "wonder", I admit :)


... aaaahhh yes, and the early days of HTML coding, self-taught via a "Dummy" book I purchased (for the office ;p), and endless hours of uploading FTP (and re-uploading, and re-uploading…) … the memories make me shudder now, but I missed the images I took and uploaded, many of whom are now posted unto my Hobby Facebook Page.

Images were initially hosted on Multiply and Yahoo-Albums, and when both closed shop, Facebook was one of the new online venues for free hosting of images. How long do you think THAT would last? ;p


To Free Picture Hosting and Happy Memories!
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK