"Heads" by Luke Chueh @ Clutter Gallery (May 10 Launch)


Launching May 10th @ Clutter Gallery (163 Main Street. Beacon, NY 12508) is Luke Chueh's mini solo show, "Heads". Posted here today are some previews of heads to come, courtesy of lukechuehart :)
"Clutter Magazine & Gallery are best known for their coverage of the Art/Designer toy scene. As such, we felt that this would be a good opportunity for me to do a show that was very different from my normal paintings-on-canvas shows. Starting with my bear's head, we sculpt and rotocast an 8" in diameter version of it. The end result is a unique platform for me to build this show on." -blogged Luke.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK