The Day Wolverine Met Wage … Hugh Jackman and an UGLYDOLL! #TBT


I was contemplating a couple of blog-features to wrap up my Thursday bloggery, when this particular image popped into my www-streams: actor Hugh "Wolverine" Jackman, holding a UGLYDOLL Wage plush! What better light-hearted post to end the day with, IMHO … And that is how I am going to wrap up #throwbackthursday on Thursday … thank you :)
"Stumbled on the flagship Ugly Doll store while shopping in Seoul. #besttime #love!" -tweeted @RealHughJackman (circa 15 July 2013).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK