ReAction Figures: Nightmare Before Christmas from Funko


There was a time not too long ago in my past, where I would revel in all-things "Nightmare Before Christmas" - and I have numerous collectibles to prove my "allegiance"! But it has been quite a while since I lorded over any NBC-products … except now …

Come August 2014, Funko will be making available Nightmare Before Christmas: ReAction Figures, and I CANNOT WAIT! And three versions of "Jack Skellington" too? Do check in with your fav retailer(s) for availability!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK