Scarlet Sabre Troopers in SG (Awaiting Dispatch To New Owners)


The Scarlet Sabre Troopers have arrived at TOYSREVIL-HQ, and they look absolutely amazing! My man QUICCS from HIDDEN FORTRESS has outdone himself!
Kudos also to INS for a splendid job well done!

Truth be told, I really don't want to send these guys off, but alas their new owners await their forces, and they will be dispatched to their new owners before the week ends :) … I just need some time to reprint the header cards … darn "typo"!

(All images first posted on my IG @toysrevil)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK