Shifty Toy Photography "Mini Prints" from Fugi.me


Shifty Toy Photography's superb toy-photos are currently available as postcard-sized "mini prints" from Fugi.me @ £5.00 per set - limited to only 25 copies.
"Each set contains 6 designs, 5 as illustrated here, and 1 secret print. There are 5 different secret prints each limited to 5 copies, which 1 will you get? A6 size."
The "secret print" I scored from my pack featured an image of T9G's Rangrea biting on a helicopter ("YUMMY")! So which was YOURS? :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK