Suckpanelz Season 2 from The Sucklord Debuts (But Getting Them Mighty Be Tricky…)

"Season 2 of #Suckpanelz is done. As usual, this next batch will be sold thru the shady, nepotistic back room deals like the last one. Hopefully the next round will be offered on some kind of website where at least the illusion of fairness is present. But for now, I'm on the run, gotta move to my new studio in a few days, and I need money; fast and easy. Some of these will go on ebay, I think. I have no idea how to price them and I want to see what the free market has to say about it. If you know me, you know how to get one. Others can hit me up at store@suckadelic.com and try they luck. This shit is fun so Im gonna continue for a while. So if you miss out this time, keep trying. Watch this space for close up over the next few days..."
The Sucklord Sayeth. Stay tuned to his Instagram @sucklord for reveals of closer peeks, including this trio of Suckpanelz (personally loving the BSG-Cylon/MazingerZ-mashup), and the subsequent line-up below are the figures to come. Also check out images of Suckpanelz Season 1 HERE :)



Say what you will (or will not) but I am personally truly enjoying seeing the fruits of The Sucklord's journey in his art, which transcends traditional bootleggery (even tho they are steeped up to their strangled necks in it LOL) in an exploration of his own "art evolution", IMO.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK