"The Roach" for Bangkok Comic Con 2014


From a headsup by @ultrapandaforce on my IG (thanks, David!) I managed to find a "Thai Cockroach" (No offense, folks!) I'd be trying to track down while I'm in Thailand next weekend for Bangkok Comic Con 2014 (4-6 July)!

The critter in question is THE ROACH graphic novel, with the above-left shown cover to Issue #2 being an event-exclusive cover (regular cover seen below) along with increased pages (interior artwork which I'm interested in seeing too / shown above right from an earlier issue perhaps?). As well available would be a "figure of the hero" (specifically what I was looking for, for this post lol) and tees (Source).


Head on to the Royal Paragon Hall July 4th to 6th, The Roach booth D16 ("across from the HBO booth"), and check out their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/thairoach (all images here via).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK