About That TRANSPARENT BLUE CYBORG PASCHA by 3A Toys

To coincide with their Wonderfest presence in Japan (via Good Smile Company), 3A Toys does a "surprise drop" on Bambalandstore.com, with a listing for a "TRANSPARENT BLUE CYBORG PASCHA" - priced at US$150.00 (with an October ship-out). What we have is a drawing to consider on … and in my mind I am imagining a rich electric cobalt blue! Or maybe it'll be a pleasant pastel-y-sky blue, who know? LOL

No fixed times when it goes on or off Bambalandstore.com tho … and I don't imagine it'll last anything more than the one-day only Wonderfes, maybe? Purely speculatory on my end, peeps! Nevertheless; "Best of Luck" with your toy hunts, folks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK