#DailyDoodlers On TOYSREVIL: Elizabeth & the Spooks #bandofdoodlers #bodindetention

WHAT: In anticipation of their first group exhibition "Detention Class" at Detention Barracks on July 11th, TOYSREVIL will spotlight artists from Band of Doodlers in this #DailyDoodlers blog-feature, with a lil'Q&A and doodles! Enjoy the read and RSVP on the Events Facebook Page!

TOYSREVIL: Please share with everyone reading; what is your doodling-nick, and who are you? And why do you do the things you do?

ELIZABETH & THE SPOOKS: Hello Everyone Reading, I am Elizabeth.
I draw under the name Elizabeth and The Spooks. I am casually obsessed with the supernatural, divinations, feminism and Ryan Gosling.

TOYSREVIL: What is your dayjob? And why do you love to doodle? And what do you love to doodle?

ELIZABETH & THE SPOOKS: I think I doodle because I am bored (I am always bored) & I really like drawing. I always get that sense of satisfaction after finishing a piece. I love doodling spooky & supernatural themed stuff - Witches, demons, magic, the occult etc. I am also exploring to make feminist art incorporating spooky elements.


"Put on your warpaint, we're gonna smash the patriarchy"

TOYSREVIL: Which is the character you would most want to doodle, but have not yet? And why?

ELIZABETH & THE SPOOKS: I've been wanting to do a Fan Art of Annie from Attack of Titan, especially since I recently took up boxing lessons *flexes arms*. I have not decided if I will draw her in her human or titan form though.

TOYSREVIL: What did you do wrong, to be sent to "Detention Class"? And what can we expect to see from you in "Detention Class"?

ELIZABETH & THE SPOOKS: I made Cardcaptor Sakura look badass for my #BODinDetention piece, so I guess you could say ... ... ... *shifty eyes* ... I make them good girls go bad.


Artist info:
Website: elizabethandthespooks.com
Instagram: @elizabethandthespooks
FB: facebook.com/elizabethandthespooks
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK