#DailyDoodlers On TOYSREVIL: B-Doodles #bandofdoodlers #bodindetention

WHAT: In anticipation of their first group exhibition "Detention Class" at Detention Barracks on July 11th, TOYSREVIL will spotlight artists from Band of Doodlers in this #DailyDoodlers blog-feature, with a lil'Q&A and doodles! Enjoy the read and RSVP on the Events Facebook Page!

TOYSREVIL: Please share with everyone reading; what is your doodling-nick, and who are you? And why do you do the things you do?
 
B-DOODLES: Hello! my name is brian but i go by the monicker B-Doodles, a white collar worker by day and doodle monster by night! I find doodling relaxing and fun, creating new characters and patterns.

Some of my works can found on b-doodles.tumblr.com, b-doodles.deviantart.com and on instagram @b_doodles.


TOYSREVIL: What is your dayjob? And why do you love to doodle? And what do you love to doodle?
 
B-DOODLES: I work as a 3d artist creating mobile games so doodling is a relaxing and fun change for me. Recently I have been doodling koi fishes on round coasters which I give to friends.



TOYSREVIL: Which is the character you would most want to doodle, but have not yet? And why?
 
B-DOODLES: I would love to doodle japanese anime characters or mechs one day! Growing up to Macross, Voltes V, Daimos, Mazinger Z on TV was a fun childhood memory.

TOYSREVIL: What did you do wrong, to be sent to "Detention Class"? And what can we expect to see from you in "Detention Class"?
 
B-DOODLES: Hahahaha I got caught drawing rather than taking notes. Expect to see my rendition of Gatchaman x Galactor in the upcoming exhibition! :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK