Dark Purple with Hot Pink Bedtime Bunnies from Peter Kato Drops July 16


Available this Wednesday evening 9pm July 16th @ peterkatoshop.com are these new Dark Purple with hot pink Bedtime Bunnies from Peter Kato! I'm rule LOVING the color-scheme, and is my fav by far! They will come in both small (US$12) and medium (US$20) sizes. Stock is a total of 24 figures. There will also be a restock of Pink on pink Bedtime Bunnies restock with 12 total.

"I've decided to change my release day because my usual midnight timeslot is getting confusing even for me (i get emails & questions whether or not its the midnight between wed & thursday or the thursday & friday, i get so confused writing it sometimes that i realized i needed to change it)." -shared Peter.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK